Tuesday 3 May 2016

I'm going overseas!

So in just 10 days I am heading off overseas for the trip of a lifetime.

It only hit me this past weekend and all of a sudden I felt the excitement burst within me. I bought myself a backpack(It's sooo comfortable) and I looked up all the places I'm going to be visiting to see what I can expect. I put together a few collages of images which you can see below...

I fly to Portugal first.



Next stop is England.



Then I head off to Germany.



And lastly I end off in London.



It will be Spring there so it should be beautiful weather. I plan to take lots of pictures with my Canon 650D and my GoPro Hero3Plus. I won't be taking my laptop though, so will have to document it on Instagram. You can follow me on Instagram here: @amyleighhayward

Thanks for reading my blog! :)

2 comments:

  1. You're going to have a spectacular time and I look forward to seeing all your pics and reading your stories! We'll miss you xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess! I'm going to miss you guys too! xx

      Delete